SSA Convention for Valentine's?

akite

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
A. Kite
Is anyone heading down to the SSA convention at ABQ next week? I plan on arriving late Wednesday night and leaving Sunday afternoon. I look forward to meeting a whorde of glider pilots and talking so much aviation that it would kill most people. The sticky thing is that they decided to have it over Valentine's Day.

Is anyone heading down to the SSA convention at ABQ next week? I plan on arriving late Wednesday night and leaving Sunday afternoon. I look forward to meeting a whorde of glider pilots and talking so much aviation that it would kill most people. The sticky thing is that they decided to have it over Valentine's Day.

I live here. Hit me up. We'll do something (This goes to everyone coming down).

(505)610-0794

valentines schmalentines. as you know adam, ill be there!

Tony,
I now have a free Delta flight as work decided to send me to Monterey, CA on Monday through Wednesday and they couldn't accomodate my previously booked flight to ABQ so I have an extra ticket that I think will have to be a gliding trip to Ames. I need some more flights in a single place to get my commercial glider.

Well I am leaving For NM tomorrow, and should be in ABQ wed night. I am looking forward to meeting the whole bunch of ya.

Pete

I had a great time in ABQ, thanks for hanging out, Nick, Tony, Pete, Matt, Chris. We need more excuses to get together.
Adam

yes it was a great time. The drive home with glider in tow was an adventure all in itself, but everyone is home safe and sound now.

Thanks to all for a great time at the convention. I am convinced that between Tony and Matt they DO know everyone in the world of soaring :).

Now I get to slow through a mere 3054 new pots :)

Pete

Back