SquawkLog Looking for Beta Testers

BigTex

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Gary
All,

SquawkLog is wrapping up development on a new aircraft management solution directed at private aircraft owners. It helps manage all of the key items like tracking squawks, maintenance, flight hours and more. No longer will you need to keep all those spreadsheets we've all come to hate!

I runs on any Windows based PC.

If interested and want to learn more, please email me at Gary@SquawkLog.com

Thanks,
Gary

Consider aircraft owner clubs as potential candidates for this. Something that permits members to log the squawk, and the maintenance officer gets the alert, and the members see the squawk and the repair tracking.

One club right near you to talk with is Metro Flyers at KDTO. www.metroflyersclub.com

This would be very interesting to me if it were a mobile app.
It's much easier to log the hobbs and squawks after each flight while still sitting in the seat, rather than trying to remember to do it later and importing photos to my PC.

Just my 2 cents worth.

This would be very interesting to me if it were a mobile app.
It's much easier to log the hobbs and squawks after each flight while still sitting in the seat, rather than trying to remember to do it later and importing photos to my PC.

Just my 2 cents worth.

This! I opened this thread wondering if it's an iOS or Android app. Windows? Huh? Who uses THAT any more? :rofl:

E-mail sent. I am using ShareZen at the moment. Love to look at what you have.

Philosophy and methodology of handling of squawks and write-ups is totally different for parts 121 /135 vs part 91.

Philosophy and methodology of handling of squawks and write-ups is totally different for parts 121 /135 vs part 91.

That's absolutely true. There are several nice solutions to manage aircraft under parts 121 and 135 but almost nothing for us part 91 owners. SquawkLog was designed form the ground up for FAR Part 91 owners in mind.

Back