Squawk 7700

How many of those posts were just attempts at building up lots of posts?

Hmm... maybe someday I'll reach 7500 and hijack a thread...

Hey, I'm coming up on 2000, so I have quite a ways to go before I'm in such a rarified atmosphere!

And, of course, all posts whose numbers contain an '8' or '9' should immediately be deleted from the system!

My seven thousand seven hundredth post.

:cheerswine::cheerswine:

iRemember Adam vbmenu_register("postmenu_216114", true);
(User ID: smigaldi)

Final Approach
PoA Test Pilot

Congratulations! And let's not forget to give props to the man who made this all possible. Without george bush in office you'd only have 6. :D tc
You just wait until President Clinton the 2nd gets into office. I don't think you will see my level of complaining go down. I am always very critical of our elected, or in George's case 'appointed' ;) , leaders.

You just wait until President Clinton the 2nd gets into office. I don't think you will see my level of complaining go down. I am always very critical of our elected, or in George's case 'appointed' ;) , leaders.

I hope there's less to complain about with the next administration but it's hard to be optimistic. I have pretty much reached the conclusion the problem is more about the culture of our government than the people we elect to run it. We'll see. Maybe there's a pleasant surprise hiding out there somewhere. :rolleyes: tc

That is 11........00 more

spinal_tap_mullet.jpg

iDarth Penguin
(User ID: smigaldi)

Final Approach
PoA Test Pilot

You're at around 10-11 posts a day, Scott. If you sleep 8 hours a day, it averages a post every 40 minutes, every day of the year.

Back