Squatty Pottie

Ah ha! So you have tried the modified position! Results?

I have not yet, but I am willing to. I'll report back when I've tried it.

Though honestly, I don't know if one would actually notice a difference on a "per incident" basis, it might be more of a "long term colon health" thing.

BTW, I had a bowel resection last year due to diverticulitis, so I'm a pretty good candidate for this. Otherwise I'm pretty healthy, 48 years old, 6'1" and 190lb.

I'm in good health also. I've been trying it for awhile now. This position really does help you go more, and more completely if that makes sense.

Most of Asia is 'squat over a hole and rinse your ass with water' facilities.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

BTDT. That is why I always carry my own TP.

Nothing like practicing bombing runs in the middle of the night and the electricity is off until morning.

I spend sometime in the Middle East. A lot of their bathrooms has showers and a Squatter combo. Like the Picture below

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 214
I spend sometime in the Middle East. A lot of their bathrooms has showers and a Squatter combo. Like the Picture below

One of my favorite lesser movies is Mr. Baseball. Tom Selleck is ranting early on about the invasive coaching in the Japanese team he's been traded to:

I don't believe this. What's next? Somebody going to tell me how to take a crap?

he then walks into the bathroom sees the squat toilets and calls out

I need someone to tell me how to take a crap.

Most of Asia is 'squat over a hole and rinse your ass with water' facilities.

We had about six of those (and one western style) toilets at our plant in Singapore.

I asked someone there if they actually used those "squat" toilets. They said, "of course! Do you use the one that your a-- actually makes contact with the seat? Nasty!"

Ok, I guess maybe they have a point. ;)

That plant also had an official sign, framed, from the HR department on the door that read: "All employees must wash hands after urinating and ****ting".

I kid you not!

We had about six of those (and one western style) toilets at our plant in Singapore.

I asked someone there if they actually used those "squat" toilets. They said, "of course! Do you use the one that your a-- actually makes contact with the seat? Nasty!"

When the footprints on the toilet seat are yours it's time to rotate home...

Ok, I have to ask: how do you not **** on your shoes? :dunno:

Wouldn't leaning forward accomplish the same thing?

Ok, I have to ask: how do you not **** on your shoes? :dunno:

I was wilderness camping once (ie dig a hole) at night and had this happen.

The shoe had to be thrown out... Literally it was that bad...

The man with one brown shoe......:rofl:

It was undetectable visually, but sit in a car (or room) with that shoe and you'll know it!

Bleach, chlorine, washing machine, sand, soaking.... Nothing got rid of the stench!

Guess it's better to step in the "misses".

I had to use the holes in the floor when I worked at a Hitachi factory in Tokyo. I tried to hold it until I got to my living quarters that had Western toilets.

OTOH, if you want to make your wife eternally grateful, install a Washlet.

Mrs. Steingar tells the story of life in the Orient when she and Mama Steingar in-law had to go to the loo. There were stalls, one western and one eastern. Mama Steingar called to her daughter to ask what to do, which flummoxed her daughter, who has wound up with the western version of the throne.

I do have strong doubts that eliminatory posture has anything at all to do with colon cancer. Bert Vogelsteins group has just posited that its mostly blind luck, mistakes that occur during the division of stem cells. I think he may be onto something.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back