Spraying a horse with water

Don't use the iPad. John Stewart says they aren't very absorbent. (Might have been Bill Mahr)

So I am confused at all this talk. Clearly everyone is wrong and I am right because one person agreed with my deduction that drinking a horse while walking around a block would not cause the tuffet from joining Jill in a heat soak.

So I am confused at all this talk. Clearly everyone is wrong and I am right because one person agreed with my deduction that drinking a horse while walking around a block would not cause the tuffet from joining Jill in a heat soak.
Only on a Tuesday but I'm not sure which Tuesday...

Jack and Jill went up the hill
Both with a buck and a quarter
Jill came down with two-fifty
That @%ckin' whore!

Dice Clay

Me, I'm checking Jill for TBO and STCs before doing anything.

I thought they issued an AC on this. Anybody care to find it?

On spotting? Nah, that's Aeromedical's thing...

If you're referring to the new rules on how to solo on a 16th birthday with the new IACRA junk, yes... They put out a document on that recently.

How much money were you required to give the clinton foundation to use Hillary's horse?

I think the real question here is that since your forcing of drinking water sprayed in the horses mouth was a gift, if you later check to make sure he swallowed, have you looked a gift horse in the mouth?

Also, have sex with Jill.

Since the water was compensation for the horse, it must have a commercial certificate as well.

Back