Sporty's poster of panels - 172

woodstock

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
iTravel
Would anyone have one of these lying around? A 172 panel - you know what I mean? I am sure I have tons of 182s, but I don't remember the last time they sent out a 172. I was thinking that might also be a nice thing to study. not sure how different the 182 is. then again, a regular 172 will be a lot different from the one I fly.

woodstock said:
Would anyone have one of these lying around? A 172 panel - you know what I mean? I am sure I have tons of 182s, but I don't remember the last time they sent out a 172. I was thinking that might also be a nice thing to study. not sure how different the 182 is. then again, a regular 172 will be a lot different from the one I fly.

I use to have one on my wall until the "...can result in bodily injury or death" lables all over the panel got to me and I took it down. No clue where it is now.

I never fly new planes so I've never actually seen a CE172 that had a panel that looked like that anyway. That entire right side of the panel being completely blank is just wrong.

Liz,

Send me a mailing address (privately) and I'll drop one in the mail for you. I have, never unfolded, in my office.

Greg
182RG

Back