Sportys IFR Course

mapasha

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
N1915W
Anyone have the Sportys IFR course on DVD? My disc 1 got damaged and will not play. If someone would be willing to make a copy of it I would be grateful. I will pay for shipping.
The rest of the discs are fine and I am in the process of ripping them to my PC so I don't end up in this predicament again.

Thanks.

Sporty's won't work with you on this?

I can't believe I missed the obvious. I will give them a call tomorrow.

LOL. Have we become so accustomed to poor customer service that we don't even try to have companies fix their mistakes anymore?

I think "disappointed" is generally the expected outcome. When a company goes a little further than expected, I actually enjoy going online and letting people know where the good ones are. How did you like the Sportys course? I have a feeling I may be buying an IFR DVD course in the near future.

If all else fails, just remind them that King would make it right!

I had them switch me from the DVDs to the webbased once when I went away from my desktop and my laptop didn't have a optical drive.

I think "disappointed" is generally the expected outcome. When a company goes a little further than expected, I actually enjoy going online and letting people know where the good ones are. How did you like the Sportys course? I have a feeling I may be buying an IFR DVD course in the near future.
I did the Sporty's IFR course on my iPad. I liked it. It was engaging enough that I always wanted to watch just one more video before calling it quits for the night and the practice tests will help you stay sharp no matter how long you delay taking your written test. You can learn all the same material from a book, but I felt like it was a good investment to get the Sporty's course.

I did the Sporty's IFR course on my iPad. I liked it. It was engaging enough that I always wanted to watch just one more video before calling it quits for the night and the practice tests will help you stay sharp no matter how long you delay taking your written test. You can learn all the same material from a book, but I felt like it was a good investment to get the Sporty's course.
I enjoyed the course too. I felt like I knew all the content and I took two practice tests at the end, and I got a 97 on each. Then I took the real written test and got a 70..

Back