For Sale Sporty’s Private Pilot course (VHS)

cedward

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
cedward
I have the full private pilot course in VHS format. The tapes are in new condition, in fact only one or two were ever played. Two test prep booklets are included. Also includes an electronic handheld checklist with various checklists.

I am asking $40 for the full set, plus shipping. My account on this forum is new and it won’t allow me to post links, but if you have interest, email me and I’ll send you pictures
sebastian_talentscout@yahoo
Thanks!

Lol VHS... Does it come with a VHS player and HDMI converter?

When do you suppose was the last time sportys published vhs tapes? Surely not within 10 years? Im kind of curious now.

If it were a musical instrument you could maybe pass it off as “vintage” to justify your asking price. Good luck with that.

Lol don’t knock the appeal of the old school format. Keeps these young hotshots humble! I understand your amusement but you’d be surprised at the demand that still exists for vhs format on eBay, etc

When do you suppose was the last time sportys published vhs tapes? Surely not within 10 years? Im kind of curious now.

This was originally purchased around 1998-2000 and has been boxed up since then. I also have a large collection of 8-track classic rock if interested Lol

I have the CD-ROM version from 2006 and called Sportys the other day as I was unable to use it. They said if I send in the entire kit they will give me 50% off the cost of the new course $395 = $200. If they honor the vhs format with this type of deal perhaps it would be a winner for both parties.

Back