Sport Pilot Talk

C-1 PILOT

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
C-1 PILOT
Anyone else frequent this site? I’ve been getting a “Security Certificate Expired” message. Anyone else who frequents this site seeing the same? Thanks...

Hadn't been there in years. I just did and had a similar message, macs allow you to click through and change your settings to allow, don't know what OS you're using. You might consider letting an admin there know the situation so they don't lose all their contributors.

sportpilottalk URL Privacy Alert.jpg
I exchanged emails with Paul Shuch and he confirmed the security certificate had expired. It was supposed to automatically renew, but for some reason didn't. The site owner is working on getting it renewed.

Thanks Stan, I was about to do the same.

For those interested, the sites Security Certificate is still expired. Anyone know what it takes to correct an issue like this? Are there fees involved? Thanks in advance.

For those interested, the sites Security Certificate is still expired. Anyone know what it takes to correct an issue like this? Are there fees involved? Thanks in advance.

Seems to be working for me now. Have you cleared your browser's cache or tried with another browser?

Back