Sport Aerobatics Magazine April issue

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
I enjoyed reading this issue and am finding more information now in the magazine that I can relate to being a newcomer at a grassroots level. Practicing emergency parachute egress was one example. I would even like to see a follow up on what happens after you really make an emergency jump and actually have to exit the airplane and landing techniques with this type of parachute.

I especially enjoyed the President’s Page and his discussion of the Citabria/Decathlon line and it’s role in aerobatics. This ties in with the earlier Citabria thread.

Thanks Ken, you’re doing a great job. :)

Diana said:
I enjoyed reading this issue and am finding more information now in the magazine that I can relate to being a newcomer at a grassroots level. Practicing emergency parachute egress was one example. I would even like to see a follow up on what happens after you really make an emergency jump and actually have to exit the airplane and landing techniques with this type of parachute.

I especially enjoyed the President’s Page and his discussion of the Citabria/Decathlon line and it’s role in aerobatics. This ties in with the earlier Citabria thread.

Thanks Ken, you’re doing a great job. :)
I just got mine in the mail and I'm so happy to see that parachute article! I plan to read it tomorrow on my Jetblue flight.

Back