Spin Zone Membership

woodstock

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
iTravel
Hi

I've noticed that when SZ gets a new troller (like our new recent member) it is usually someone who just pops out of nowhere.

Is there any way to limit SZ membership to people who have only been members of POA for at least 6 months, one year, whatever?

That might limit the number of cranks we just get popping out of the ethersphere.

Thanks.

Hi

I've noticed that when SZ gets a new troller (like our new recent member who does not see things my way) it is usually someone who just pops out of nowhere.

Is there any way to limit SZ membership to people who have only been members of POA for at least 6 months, one year, whatever?

That might limit the number of cranks we just get popping out of the ethersphere.

Thanks.
FTFY:D

I think there is a way to get trolls booted from PoA.

Hi

I've noticed that when SZ gets a new troller (like our new recent member) it is usually someone who just pops out of nowhere.

Thanks.

It is the spin zone. As I understand it is a controversial place. I don't expect every one to share my opinion on all issues. If you are bothered by the actions of a troll, which looks for weakness to exploit, you just flinched.

New opinions are always welcome, at least by me. I think if we are to exclude anyone, it should be on the basis of offensive behavior. This has been done in the past, and while we have lost valuable members, the harmonious nature of the site has been preserved to the benefit of all, at least in my own opinion.

I'm assuming that means you agree with him - racism and all, eh?
Eh?

I tend to speak for myself...

Assume as you will...I said what I said...he doesn't see things your way...nothing past that...and for that matter...I do not have a clue to whom you are referring...I just think your idea on Spin Zone opt in/membership being earned through serving some arbitrary amount of time in "general population" is funny...

I think you all are missing my point - this avoids the hit and runs. If someone wants to be a genuine community member and contribute that way, super.

The weirdo outliers who show up materialize out of nowhere. I have no issues with opposing views and don't find them offensive. Gratuitous racism and stupidity I do.

Folks:

If a member has made a post which violates the RoC (attacks, racist content, etc.), please "bad post" it, so we can deal with it.

If this has not happened, and instead you are choosing to impute motives or attitudes upon someone because you disagree with their views in other peripheral areas, perhaps a moment of introspection might be in order.

Electronic 'purgings'! Enough flags on a person and s/he (plus their posts) are bye-bye!

I usually don't get to the forum til after a couple days so you all can 'tidy things up' before I drop back in!

Back