Spin video clip

Diana said:
Has your instructor done the Muller/Beggs with you in the Citabria?

Never heard of that, what is it? (time to run off to google)

Bill Jennings said:
Never heard of that, what is it? (time to run off to google)

OK, google-fu to the rescue!

So, are you doing it hands off on the stick, or are you also playing with outspin or inspin aileron?

lancefisher said:
Trust me on this, spins are way less nausea inducing than rolls. The biggest issue with spins is that they look scary from the inside.

Really? I thought differently, although I have never done either. Interesting.

Holy Crap ! That's some flying... I hope to never have to fly like that.

Toby said:
Yes, Elizabeth, please come!!! It's going to be so much fun. :goofy:

Thanks Toby and Diana, I would love to come, but it's looking impossible. Many hands reaching into just one wallet this summer. Next year! By then you gals will be ready to take on Patty Wagstaff .....

EHITCH said:
Thanks Toby and Diana, I would love to come, but it's looking impossible. Many hands reaching into just one wallet this summer. Next year! By then you gals will be ready to take on Patty Wagstaff .....

Elizabeth, if you're in the Chicago area I think you could easily hitch a ride from one of the several people coming from that area. Check the "who's Going" section of the website. I think Barry, Kent, and Grant are coming for sure, and while not posted, I think Moxie(Milwaukee) is planning to attend as well.

Provided you don't offer to buy everyone's drinks and/or dinner this doesn't have to be that much of a wallet lightening exercise.

Back