Display Name

Display name:
PJ Gustafson
I guess in Houston, Summer happens in November, too! :D:D:D

Attachments

• IMG_0758.JPG
    IMG_0758.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 124
So, how did you manage that? Offer free plane rides? Impress them with your "green card" or did they just take pitty? :D

So, PJ, did you invite her to Gaston's?

And, did you tell her about the finest aviation community on the Internet, pilots of America?

And, by the way, Troy flew with me today.

Be carefull PJ, if you offered airplane rides for a photo op, some minds on this board and others as well as the FAA may percieve that as flying for compensation. Hope your ticket, or certificate as some insist it be called, was worth the photo with two smokin' hotties.

And, did you tell her about the finest aviation community on the Internet, pilots of America?

Great picture, PJ! Neat that you got them out to the museum. You gonna have to hide that photo from your fiancee? ;-)

YES, I sure did! What a pretty bird. Celia better watch out, Spike's got a love affair going. I have pictures, just waiting for Spike's ok to post them.

Thanks, Spike! Made my weekend!

Probably not. I'd guess KEFD based on her day job...
Actually, she's looking for a CFII and she was going to do work out of Cliff Hyde flight school at KEFD. She was saying though that every time she sets up an appointment the CFII calls her back the next day to say that they just got hired by an airline. Are there any CFII's that want to come down and help her with her instrument rating?

Actually, she's looking for a CFII and she was going to do work out of Cliff Hyde flight school at KEFD. She was saying though that every time she sets up an appointment the CFII calls her back the next day to say that they just got hired by an airline. Are there any CFII's that want to come down and help her with her instrument rating?
I suppose she wants a true professional who would look at her as a serious student who loves flying and doesn't objectify her, right?

That should be an easy find!

Edit: For those who might think otherwise, I was indeed being facetious. I can't tell ya the number of quite attractive ladies who have gone through my school. Their pictures remain in the hallway.

Then, there's my Chief CFII who initially trained there over ten years ago, went the airlines for several years then came back to have a normal home life with his wife and child. He still has that "Opie"-like face he had back then. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, she's a successful professional with a challenging schedule of her own, and is clearly no stranger to intense learning (she's an aerospace engineer, if I recall correctly); it sounds to me like she needs a PIC instructor, perhaps our own Ron Levy.

Commit to a short, high-density learning experience.

Then she can come to Gaston's.

No, I didn't do that...

Actually, I did - do you guys think you could behave if she signs on here? :)

Awesome! I'll be coming up to the Dallas area for a couple of days in January, you'll have to let me check out your bird when I come up!

Be carefull PJ, if you offered airplane rides for a photo op, some minds on this board and others as well as the FAA may percieve that as flying for compensation. Hope your ticket, or certificate as some insist it be called, was worth the photo with two smokin' hotties.

wtf--are you really being serious? You are trying to make something out of absolutely nothing.

Well, she's a successful professional with a challenging schedule of her own, and is clearly no stranger to intense learning (she's an aerospace engineer, if I recall correctly); it sounds to me like she needs a PIC instructor, perhaps our own Ron Levy.

Commit to a short, high-density learning experience.

You do recall correctly, she is an aerospace engineer for NASA. I imagine learning those cheer routines can be pretty intense too!

No, I didn't do that...

Shame on you for that...

Actually, I did - do you guys think you could behave if she signs on here? :)

I think this forum exists for the specific purpose of providing a place for good-quality aviation discussion, without unreasonably childish side-ventures. We consistently treat our she-pilots with respect. So, yes.

Awesome! I'll be coming up to the Dallas area for a couple of days in January, you'll have to let me check out your bird when I come up!

Most very excellent!

I think this forum exists for the specific purpose of providing a place for good-quality aviation discussion, without unreasonably childish side-ventures. We consistently treat our she-pilots with respect. So, yes.

I know, but occasionally posts like this one come around:

lucky shoulder harness

I say if they dress and smile like that, they can come to Gastons without any other qualifications! Hey, new rule: All the gals have to dress like cheerleaders at Gastons!!

t0r0nad0 said:
I know, but occasionally posts like this one come around:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Let'sgoflying! View Post
lucky shoulder harness

hey, that violates POA rule number 72883, can't dredge up embarrassing posts from the past!

PJ, Dave's just testing you... trust me!

That's OK, every now and again I just pretend to be a mcp, which I am not.

Hmm, maybe I wouldn't mind washing the smell of Houston off me.

Really?!?!?!?!?! When did that start????? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

:rofl::blowingkisses:

When I first saw the picture I was thinking "line crew at TacAir"....

wtf--are you really being serious? You are trying to make something out of absolutely nothing.
Wow, Jesse. I think your sense of humor/sarcasm filter are broken. You should have that looked at.

No, the girlfriend hadn't yet arrived when that picture was taken. Sadly, Summer and her friend had to leave before my better half had a chance to meet them.

No, the girlfriend hadn't yet arrived when that picture was taken. Sadly, Summer and her friend had to leave before my better half had a chance to meet them.

Darn. That's a real shame. :D

Back