Spellcheck not working with Firefox 1.5

mikea

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iWin
I've had trouble with the Spellcheck here with Firefox 1.5 on both Mac and Windows. I either get no spellcheck window at all, or one with only the top frame.

I've also had trouble with Firefox 1.5 on OS X not letting me select a field on a web form.

Firefox 1.5 is a Turkey.

mikea said:
I've had trouble with the Spellcheck here with Firefox 1.5 on both Mac and Windows. I either get no spellcheck window at all, or one with only the top frame.

I've also had trouble with Firefox 1.5 on OS X not letting me select a field on a web form.

Firefox 1.5 is a Turkey.

Spellcheck just ain't working at all. Even if you get the window and you correct words it doesn't make it back into the message.

I had this problem as well with 1.5

The problem is with the spell checker. You need to uninstall it and the libraries. Go to 'TOOLS', 'EXTENSIONS' to do that. Then return to spellbound at the source forge, http://spellbound.sourceforge.net/ .

Redownload and install using the correct version for your browser and op system.

*mutter* Ok thanks - I'll try to look into this today.

Its a nice spell checker that we have, but its a hastle to keep it in synch with every little change.

Its not your browser. I still have templates to fix.

Back