Speed issue or just me?

Greebo

N9017H - C172M (1976)
Display Name

Display name:
Retired Evil Overlord
I'm at a different location and the forums seem slow to me. Anyone else having an issue or is it just where I'm located that's the problem (most probable).

No problems from here today. It has been slow in the last week, but not today.

seems to only be kinda slow during peak times. Never actually "slow" just "kinda slow"

Greebo said:
I'm at a different location and the forums seem slow to me. Anyone else having an issue or is it just where I'm located that's the problem (most probable).
Overall it's not slow but I'm having a heck of a time reading your posts. Can you type faster? ;)

To everyone else (except Brian), thanks - I wasn't sure - but I figured it was PROBABLY just my current location being sucky. It is.

:(

You wanted me to type faster. Skipping doubles lets me type faster. :)

Greebo said:
You wanted me to type faster. Skipping doubles lets me type faster. :)
Then you misspelled "sorry". Shouldn't it be "sory"? ;)

Woohoo! I love pick-on-Chuck day!! :goofy:

Now, thats funny! LOL Except, isn't it "o3ned"

Could be. It could also be:

P0N3|)|)!!!! LOL U SUXXORS!!!

But I played it SOMEWHAT nice. :)

Throwing around admin privileges without reciprocal possibilities isn't playing fair, Mr. Haeberle.

Brian Austin said:
Throwing around admin privileges without reciprocal possibilities isn't playing fair, Mr. Haeberle.
Of course it isn't!

But you are an admin too, and thus its VERY fair! :rofl:

Greebo said:
Of course it isn't!

But you are an admin too, and thus its VERY fair! :rofl:
It was if you were touchable...but I get the 'not able to modify' message as your test earlier. :p

It does seem a tad slow to me. Hangs up for maybe for or 5 seconds before loading a page.

But not nearly as bad as the AOPA board got on a regular basis.

ROFLMAO!!!

ba_owned.gif

Brian Austin said:
It was if you were touchable...but I get the 'not able to modify' message as your test earlier. :p
Oops. :( My bad. :(

I fully expected you to have fun with your own revenge. Sorry bout that. :(

HEY! Where'd you get the bath picture!?!?! CURSE YOU!!!

Greebo said:

It's very slow here too. I'm getting off for a while.

Jim

We seem to be experiencing a REAL slowdown at the moment. Calling our host now to check on it.

Greebo said:

Yep Chuck,

It's slow even on broadband for me and seems to be getting slower.

BTW; The list, ie: for Recent Activity regularly deletes the whole list. I guess this is when it updates or whatever it's called. Seems like it'd be better to keep pages available for when we miss a day so we can check back ?

Thanks,

Excellent site !

DJK

It has been a bit slow for the past couple hours from my perspective. Other sites load normally for me.

Back