Spectacular

The kid I used to babysit for 10 years ago, just signed with the Arizona Diamondbacks straight out of high school.

His signing bonus is $500,000. I think I should get at least 10% of that since I was nice and let him practice baseball in the house. ;)

Tell him he owes you a large retroactive tip... :D ...with compound interest.

Yeah for real.

I had no doubt in my mind he would go pro. :)

Actually his parents paid me very well when I babysat.
It's time for a tip!

What's the "kid's" name? I'll look for him coming up.

See if he can get you tickets...then give them to me :yes:

Given what I just paid for Yankees tickets for the end of August (last season at the House the Babe Built)... free sounds very, very good.

Given what I just paid for Yankees tickets for the end of August (last season at the House the Babe Built)... free sounds very, very good.

I can't even imagine. I thought my Cards/Dodgers tickets for tomorrow were bad enough...

I didn't know that you used to live the Bay Area. Glad you escaped? :D I am. :D :D

I never lived in the Bay Area. I only visited.

His dad, Mark Eichorn, pitched for the Durham Bulls back in 1998, when the bulls became a AAA team.

I met his wife and kids while I was working and she asked if I wanted to babysit for them so they could go out. "Of course I want to babysit." Those 3 boys were prefect little angels with halo's over each little head.

Mark Eichhorn pitched for the Anehiem Angels and pitched in 2 world series with the Toronto Blue Jays.

I love the Yankees. They are my team. However...I grew up at Shea Stadium with the Mets. (My family and our old neighbors split season tix). I even met HoJo when he was playing for the Mets.

Back