Spam Poetry

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
In the past week or two, there has been an increase in spam emails about Judge Judy. But after ignoring that, there is often two or three paragraphs of text that have nothing to do with the subject of the email. Why it's there, I don't know. But this one was somewhat poetical and reminded me of the stuff read to Arthur and Ford by the Vogon captain before he chucked them out of the airlock.

stout blows. Such is the tissue of my thoughts as, with gun or rod in hand, I wander through the woods or by the side of the stream. Whether the fancy will be fulfilled, I cannot tell—still less whether the scene that, led by memory, I lay for my new exploits will be the true one—for I love to see myself once again in the crowded streets of Strelsau, or beneath the frowning keep of the Castle of Zenda. Thus led, my broodings leave the future, and turn back on the past. Shapes rise before me in long

the whirl of society, and none for the jostle of politics. Lady Burlesdon utterly despairs of me; my neighbours think me an indolent, dreamy, unsociable fellow. Yet I am a young man; and sometimes I have a fancy—the superstitious would call it a presentiment—that my part in life is not yet altogether played; that, somehow and some day, I shall mix again in great affairs, I shall again spin policies in a busy brain, match my wits against my enemies, brace my muscles to fight a good fight and strike

pictures very like the photograph, but— Well? Its more like you! said my brother. My brother is a good man and true—so that, for all that he is a married man and mighty fond of his wife, he should know any secret of mine. But this secret was not mine, and I could not tell it to him. I dont think its so much like me as the photograph, said I boldly. But, anyhow, Bob, I won't go​

Back