Spam callers again (NA)

Wow. You guys are popular! Sometimes it is several weeks before I get a Robo call.

I feel left out, and kind of lonely. Sigh.

I can call you and try to sell you a credit card if it’d make you feel better. :)

Play store has "Call Blocker" you add to blacklist from recent calls, no help on the spoofs.....you will see # but phone doesn't ring

I can call you and try to sell you a credit card if it’d make you feel better. :)
You have it all wrong!!! You need to get their CC number and security code... Then charge... Charge... And charge.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Play store has "Call Blocker" you add to blacklist from recent calls, no help on the spoofs.....you will see # but phone doesn't ring
Why do I need an app for that? I can do that without anything 3rd party, it's an iOS built-in feature. What good does it do? As you say no help on the spoofs - and they're ALL spoofs!

I've never counted my blocked callers, but there must be literally hundreds of them by now.

Sounds good, but I don’t think it would have much effect.

It seems to me that half the problem is that robocalling is too cheap.

Raising the fee a caller must pay — I wonder if there’s a way for a government to do that?

This is the real answer. Charge everyone even 5 cents per calll and it would stop.

It would add maybe 75 cents to my phone bill, but cost this guys thousands

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is the real answer. Charge everyone even 5 cents per calll and it would stop.

It would add maybe 75 cents to my phone bill, but cost this guys thousands

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Caller pays was very common in the early AMPS days in Europe. Never caught on here. As prices fell and became commodity levels, it died pretty much everywhere.

Caller pays was very common in the early AMPS days in Europe. Never caught on here. As prices fell and became commodity levels, it died pretty much everywhere.
yep, i think consumers would all pick the free calling, not realizing that that's what enables calls to spam them

I have been getting slammed with these 800 number or even local calls in the last few weeks, all are from supposedly credit card banks that we have an account with either nothing owing or paid up, I have to wonder if this sudden barrage of calls are connected to the Equifax hack.

The latest is from 480-550-3299 IP Voice is how it comes up, some times says Discover card, or they leave a message saying this is STUPID calling, it is urgent to speak with you abut your account and they want the last for digits of the account, not Discover I asked them and they said not us.

I just gets worse, we do not answer them and even block them but they keep coming.

I get those on my home phone a lot. They are usually local area code and announce themselves as "credit card services", and need to discuss my account balance. Nice and ambiguous, who doesn't have a credit card account with an outstanding balance? Well, my credit cards are all (both) paid up so it would be an obvious scam even if they announced which credit card company they were supposedly with, and if I had a card with them.

I wouldn't be concerned about it having anything to do with Equifax unless they always announced from companies I had a card with. But then, WTHDIK?

Can we just get one of those location tracking things that we see on the movies where you make everybody in the command center be quiet, then keep the person on the line for a certain amount of time until an anonymous person in the command center gives a thumbs up and silently says "we got 'em", then assemble a SWAT team and beat these guys arses?

You're a nice guy. Very peaceful.

I'd rather send over something with the largest smart bomb it can carry and blow them all into their component atoms.

Back