Want To Buy Southwest New England Aircraft

CT-Pilot

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Drew
May be a stretch here. Anyone with planes based in the BDR/HPN/DXR area that aren't getting the use they should and looking to share some costs, etc.?

I am already in an equity club with a couple planes up in the Hartford area, but spend my weeks and some weekends down in Norwalk as I work in NY. I would love to work a deal to help someone out with their A/C in terms of insurance costs, oil changes, annuals, as well as washing * routine maintenance in return for being able to help ensure it flies regularly (which we all know is better for them). Willing to pay a bit more than just gas as well - if anyone is interested, message me on here.

Would not likely be a big deal schedule wise if you are a weekend flyer; as I said, I am up in Hartford most weekends flying club aircraft. Looking for something for the odd Saturday morning or more likely weeknights after work.

Hopefully this will workout well for someone. Let me know.

Thanks,

I’m interested in buying a plane for a share at BDR. Are you still interested?

I’m interested in buying a plane for a share at BDR. Are you still interested?
Hi Jamie, I ended up buying my own plane - a 55 TriPacer - last October. There is a club with a decently equipped 172 at BDR if you are looking for something like that. Check out 21 Flyers at 21flyers.org.

Hi Jamie, I ended up buying my own plane - a 55 TriPacer - last October. There is a club with a decently equipped 172 at BDR if you are looking for something like that. Check out 21 Flyers at 21flyers.org.
Thanks. I’m restricted to LSA.

There's a LSA club at SNC with a Champ.

I am in that club. The Champ is out of service and not likely coming back online. I want something at BDR or close by.

Bummer. Looked like a nice plane.

Back