Sorry I've been absent

Archammer

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
FlyingSchmidt
Good morning,

I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to really interact and answer your messages here, on Facebook or the store. My father ended up in the hospital - on my 40th birthday no less - with acute pancreatitis. After a few days in the hospital, they found that he had necrosis (part of his pancreas was dead) and they were concerned about the potential of the big "C".

Needless to say, I headed to Oregon immediately to be with him, and help him just do basic tasks and get him back and forth to the doctor, etc. as he was completely unable to function at all. I've come home and gone back up again over the past month now and he seems to be doing much better.

Now that his pancreas has had time to heal up, they are doing a CAT Scan today to ensure there are no tumors and see what, if any solution, there is to the gal stones they think caused the necrosis. Then we deal with his obnoxiously high cholesterol that obviously contributed.

I know that's a long reply, but I just don't want any of you to think I'm ignoring you, I've just got other priorities to deal with and wasn't feeling very chatty. To those of you who know me personally, thank you for all your well wishes for my pop. He needed it!

All the best, hope everything goes as well as it can

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Hope he gets better soon.

Good on you to go out there to be with him and help as needed!

I'm hoping for a positive outcome!

Back