Sorry, Guys and Gals

Everskyward said:
If you Google my name you will easily find me too, but my alter ego is a reporter in Tokyo.
right . . . Fujiko Everskyward... works for Tokyo Herald, right? :D

James_Dean said:
I found out that I make sausage, acted in some movies in the 50's and 70's, I sang some songs, and died a horrific death. Eh, not too shabby.

James Dean

Apparently I have multiple personalities. A google search on my name (first last) says I'm a college professor and a professional fishing guide among about twenty identies. There are a bunch of hits WRT my (true) local governmental activities and a few about waterskiing along with a bunch from POA. I also found a resume of a past coworker that listed me as "collaborator". Adding my middle initial, comes a bit closer to home with hits on a patent, a Pascal User's Group newsleter, and an Obit for my dad.

My name is not all that common, but there are millions of entries on google, most of them dealing with the middle-eastern city. If you type in your name without a space between first and last, you get fewer results (51 in my case) but none of them were me (thank goodness). Checking a little deeper, but without paying money, I found a whole bunch of copycats and one or two of the real me.

...and Ben, you just let us know if anyone is threatening you. We, your friends at POA, will rough 'em up for you. Also, what is your mother's maiden name? :)

Googling my name just gets you the real me, except if you go way down the list there's some weird entry about a pedigree dog with my name. I always wanted to have a rose named after me, but it hasn't happened yet.

Back