Something to Read on the Plane

Jan Hurst-Nicholson

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Jan Hurst-Nicholson
Hope it's OK to post this here. Some of you were kind enough to help me out with some technical details for my teen book Mystery at Ocean Drive. I'm now doing an e-book freebie on 16-17th May for Something to Read on the Plane and thought I'd give you a heads up in case you're interested.

http://amzn.to/cJ5MAy

And for your in-flight entertainment – A Bit of Light Literature, Short Stories & Other Fun Stuff It’s a light-hearted variety of humorous articles, short stories ranging from hypochondria to murder, plus a quiz, agony aunt column, limericks and a collection of malapropisms to keep you amused and divert you from the tedium of flying. .

“This muesli must be old. It’s got weasels in it.”

A great book to keep with you whilst travelling, and a perfect gift (suitable for both men and women) for someone who is going on a trip.

REVIEWS
"Should be compulsory reading to keep incorrigible chatterers quiet" - Frequent Flyer.
"Could also be used to ram down their throats" - Flight Attendant.
"The stories about me are hugely exaggerated" - Author's Spouse.
"Shredded drafts of this book line my litter tray. Royalties from this book will go towards proper deodorized litter and reduce complaints about the smell" - Family Cat
"What a relief that will be" - Family Dog.

It's also available as a paperback :)

Back