Something about Obama and the left wing---not Spin Zone

So who's to blame? The left wing of Obama's plane? Or the right wing of the other plane?
-harry

And here I thought the left wing and the right wing never came together on anything. :rolleyes::D

And here I thought the left wing and the right wing never came together on anything. :rolleyes::D

Oh, Lisa, there is such an opportunity here, and I am going to pass on it.

(must.... bite .... tongue..)

Oh, Lisa, there is such an opportunity here, and I am going to pass on it.

(must.... bite .... tongue..)

Darn..because I posted it JUST to see how many comments you guys could come up with as a response. lol

See, those small planes are dangerous to politicians even when parked and unoccupied.

This is why we need TFRs around the politicians. Not to protect them from us, but us from them. Can you imagine the damage AF1 would do to the GA ramp at poduck AP if it came screaming through the tie down area? ;)

This is why we need TFRs around the politicians. Not to protect them from us, but us from them. Can you imagine the damage AF1 would do to the GA ramp at poduck AP if it came screaming through the tie down area? ;)
Your logic is faulty, since it's the TFR that prevents us from getting our planes out of the tiedown area and into the air, where they belong! :rofl:

Your logic is faulty, since it's the TFR that prevents us from getting our planes out of the tiedown area and into the air, where they belong! :rofl:

So taking the plane up to avoid a visiting politician is like taking a ship out to ride through a hurricane;)

Well, even though they're always f***ing each other, they're only paying attention to their own needs. :D

(There Spike, I took care of it for ya. ;))

Back