Someone stole my Barbie!

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!
As several of you know I teach scuba diving. In the classroom portion of the course I use a Scuba Barbie doll for several demonstrations and to reinforce some concepts about weighting, trim, and proper use of fins. Scuba Barbie gets everyone's attention, she even kicks her feet thanks to batteries and a motor the right way, and she has a kick butt pink wetsuit ;). Well some pathetic jerk stole her out of the class room a couple of weeks ago.

They stopped making Scuba Barbie about 14 years ago and this last one cost me $30 from a collector. I just looked on eBay to see if I could find one. There is an old one without the fins for $15 but I need the fins too.

If any of you see one of these let me know as I would like to buy another. When I use her it always gets a laugh and the students will tend to remember what I am teaching better. Several of the other instructors are also mourning her loss. All we have left is her hair brush, it is Barbie you know and she has to look good :D:yes:

As several of you know I teach scuba diving. In the classroom portion of the course I use a Scuba Barbie doll for several demonstrations and to reinforce some concepts about weighting, trim, and proper use of fins. Scuba Barbie gets everyone's attention, she even kicks her feet thanks to batteries and a motor the right way, and she has a kick butt pink wetsuit ;). Well some pathetic jerk stole her out of the class room a couple of weeks ago.

They stopped making Scuba Barbie about 14 years ago and this last one cost me $30 from a collector. I just looked on eBay to see if I could find one. There is an old one without the fins for $15 but I need the fins too.

If any of you see one of these let me know as I would like to buy another. When I use her it always gets a laugh and the students will tend to remember what I am teaching better. Several of the other instructors are also mourning her loss. All we have left is her hair brush, it is Barbie you know and she has to look good :D:yes:

Better buy her fast while you can, make the fins and get chains, but heavier than the bank-pen variety.

Do you know anyone in the UK you have this one shipped to? Not sure if it's the same one you're looking for.

Scott, I've got to admit that I was afraid this was going to be a thread about Deer Penis Barbie! :eek: :rofl:

Back