Someone needs a clue.

I wonder how many insulting emails the maroon has gotten over that. The news media getting it wrong is one thing - we don't expect them to know anything about planes...but a plane broker???
Oi vey.

If I were marketing that plane for sale I'd call it a PiperCessnaMooneyBeechGrummanDiamondsingleenginedtwinenginedlowtimeamphibiousjet because it would always come up no matter how you did your 'net-based search.

I'm sure he's pulling the trick of list every possible thing in the title so it comes up in your searches.

Very common on ebay, If I see a seller do this I don't buy from them. I think it's annoying.

jangell said:
I'm sure he's pulling the trick of list every possible thing in the title so it comes up in your searches.

Very common on ebay, If I see a seller do this I don't buy from them. I think it's annoying.

I'm with you 100%. If the internet had ethics or morals, this practice would certainly violate them.

gibbons said:
Probably a cut and paste issue on the HTML. I've done similar things many times.

BTDT. Particularly if you're doing multiple pages that are very similar. One base format and copy the master format to the needed file name kind of thing. :redface: (where's the smilie for dunce)

Or, that is the first true documented case of the wings actually being put on the wrong position then they forgot the wingstruts. :hairraise:
I wonder where he got the STC for a yoke to stick conversion in a 172? :p

fgcason said:
BTDT. Particularly if you're doing multiple pages that are very similar. One base format and copy the master format to the needed file name kind of thing. :redface: (where's the smilie for dunce)
With the original posting August 11th, 2004; the man has had enough time to correct it if he was inclined. I'd bet he gets more action this way. Just look at how much discussion it has generated here!

silver-eagle said:
With the original posting August 11th, 2004; the man has had enough time to correct it if he was inclined. I'd bet he gets more action this way. Just look at how much discussion it has generated here!

I missed that. I wonder why it's still up on the block for sale. Or did he just forget about the ad?

SkyHog said:
I'm with you 100%. If the internet had ethics or morals, this practice would certainly violate them.

Fortunately, in this case it's not working. No wonder the ad is so old, it doesn't come up on my search for a Diamond Eclipse. Of course, I'm using the multi-site airplane search engine at http://globalplanesearch.com/view/all/AllSEP.htm so maybe the individual site does show both.

Back