some dude just passed out

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
so I'm at this shtty pizza place that claims to be "ny style pizza" which other than the shape (round pie, triangular slices) is absolutely nothing like ny pizza in any way but regardless I'm sitting at the bar, there's an empty bar stool next to me then a dude, a woman, and another dude, when all of a sudden the dude two dudes down gets up pretty quickly and faces off with the dude closer to me and puts his hand behind his neck and at first I was like oh ok these dudes are gonna fight in this little local pizza place when I realize the dude is passing out and I mean he's out, like he's snoring like people who are completely out do, I guess, at least according to the worldstar videos I see when someone gets KTFO but then the dude drops to the floor and at this point I realize what's going on and quickly moved into action like a superhero I mean I'm not an actual hero but it was "hero style" kind of like the "ny style pizza" but anyways I threw the 3 barstools out of the way, got one of the girls working there to get a clean rag soaked in cold water, and asked for an empty pizza box so I could use it as a fan to cool the guy off but the guy making pizzas said here I got a fan right here, so he handed me this freakin dustyazz standup fan but it was pretty powerful so I plugged it in and fired it up and pointed it at the dude on the floor while at the same time someone was calling for an ambulance but another person said hey it'd be quicker to run next door to the firehouse so a dude ran next door and within a couple of minutes we saw the ambulance drive right past the pizza place we were at, heading to the opposite side of the strip mall where there's a dominos pizza lol which is kinda funny when you think about it but also I think it's time to end this one long sentence. phew. so the dude comes to and he's fine but I kinda wish he would have passed out BEFORE I ate my food cause then I'm sitting there thinking hhhmmm, does ny style pizza make you pass out cause I don't feel like passing out right now. well, I still haven't, so I think I'm in the clear and that's my story of how some dude passed out at the pizza place.

Hope you checked his pulse and breathing before anything else after throwing the bar stools.

Cheers

so I'm at this shtty pizza place that claims to be "ny style pizza" which other than the shape (round pie, triangular slices) is absolutely nothing like ny pizza in any way but regardless I'm sitting at the bar, there's an empty bar stool next to me then a dude, a woman, and another dude, when all of a sudden the dude two dudes down gets up pretty quickly and faces off with the dude closer to me and puts his hand behind his neck and at first I was like oh ok these dudes are gonna fight in this little local pizza place when I realize the dude is passing out and I mean he's out, like he's snoring like people who are completely out do, I guess, at least according to the worldstar videos I see when someone gets KTFO but then the dude drops to the floor and at this point I realize what's going on and quickly moved into action like a superhero I mean I'm not an actual hero but it was "hero style" kind of like the "ny style pizza" but anyways I threw the 3 barstools out of the way, got one of the girls working there to get a clean rag soaked in cold water, and asked for an empty pizza box so I could use it as a fan to cool the guy off but the guy making pizzas said here I got a fan right here, so he handed me this freakin dustyazz standup fan but it was pretty powerful so I plugged it in and fired it up and pointed it at the dude on the floor while at the same time someone was calling for an ambulance but another person said hey it'd be quicker to run next door to the firehouse so a dude ran next door and within a couple of minutes we saw the ambulance drive right past the pizza place we were at, heading to the opposite side of the strip mall where there's a dominos pizza lol which is kinda funny when you think about it but also I think it's time to end this one long sentence. phew. so the dude comes to and he's fine but I kinda wish he would have passed out BEFORE I ate my food cause then I'm sitting there thinking hhhmmm, does ny style pizza make you pass out cause I don't feel like passing out right now. well, I still haven't, so I think I'm in the clear and that's my story of how some dude passed out at the pizza place.
Somebody had to video that. Nothing goes un videoed nowadays. Ask around. We wanna see ya in action

So, maybe it wasn't the pizza or the heat. Just guessing, maybe you made a funny comment and he half choked to death?

Tell me that you got a free pizza…or at least a free summer English course for your troubles.

I started reading that, then passed out. When I woke up some dude was...

Last edited:
Might have been caused by the poser pizza.

I almost passed out reading that sentence.

Well, and writing it too.

my pizza would'a gotten cold....
Actually I am serious (not Shirley) this time. If someone hadn’t done that checking for pulse and breathing when my heart stopped 7 years ago, I’d be long time dead.

First thing taught in EMT Training.

Actually I am serious (not Shirley) this time. If someone hadn’t done that checking for pulse and breathing when my heart stopped 7 years ago, I’d be long time dead.

First thing taught in EMT Training.

so what I gathered as this quickly unfolded was that he had some kind of underlying issue that the one dude and the woman knew about. when she was calling for the ambulance (she was disturbingly calm throughout the whole thing) I heard her say "yeah he's got xxxx...", where I couldn't hear exactly what xxxx was. and when the emt peeps showed up she said it again but I was too busy heroing up (ie making sure the fan was pointed at him) to hear what she said. but yeah, if it was a more random thing where life was in question I obviously would have done things differently.

Well, since it was in an eatery, better having someone passing out than passing gas...

Wasn't that a program Jack Welsh tried to put in at GE so he could move jet engine production overseas?

Back