Solo on Tuesday!

Been real busy lately, but I will try to get around to it maybe tonight

Congrats, nothing like it for sure.

I agree with the comments about having most of the jitters fade as soon as I applied power. As soon as it became about flying the plane my mind just focused on all the routines the CFI had been beating into me, and if I had to guess I would say that is a lot of the point. :)

Tom Jones????
I obviously need more coffee this morning when I see a Tom Jones reference and think of this...

tumblr_n0cpp9fflP1sia4voo1_400.gif

Here you guys go: the photos and the video aren't the best but at least it is something.

IMG_00411_zpsu5uczr5d.jpg

IMG_00421_zpsqofvlb3k.jpg

Here you guys go: the photos and the video aren't the best but at least it is something.

IMG_00411_zpsu5uczr5d.jpg

IMG_00421_zpsqofvlb3k.jpg

Sweet landing ! Was that a no flapper landing? On the go noticed flaps were up so figured they came up quick or you did a no flap. Regardless very sweet landing!

No I had the flaps down (30*) and then immediately put them up when I land...I floated for so long haha wasn't used to that...but the landing itself was quite soft.

Congrats on the solo. It goes faster now, you'll be done before you know it.

Congrats on the solo. It goes faster now, you'll be done before you know it.

Yea I have noticed the hours are really building up quick now - think I have over 20 already!

Nice landing, not as hard as some of mine. :D
They let you do TNGs for solo? I thought it was supposed to be full stop by the regs.
Congrats again, looks like you have NO PROBLEM flying a dang airplane!!! :)

Nice landing, not as hard as some of mine. :D
They let you do TNGs for solo? I thought it was supposed to be full stop by the regs.
Congrats again, looks like you have NO PROBLEM flying a dang airplane!!! :)
I did two T&G's and a full stop on my first solo. That was in 2014.

Back