Solo Cross Country: check!

jdennis1989

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
jdennis1989
Well after several weeks of having to cancel my first ever solo cross country, I finally got to the airport and got the go ahead from my instructor! I flew from LBX to PKV and back, and had so much fun! Next week if the weather holds up, I will do my long cross country. I'm so close I can feel it! There's no turning back now!

You'll never stop learning. Have fun and learn as much as you can while your CFI is by your side. Don't forget some not so perfect weather flights. It makes it much safer to set your limits now vs solo or with family on board.

Good luck,remember the idea is to have fun.

Very cool, and congrats! Trust me, the time between the long XC and prepping for the checkride goes quicker than you would imagine for most. Best of luck making it to the finish line!

Congrats

Those first XC's are a lot of fun...for me the fun was after the flight, as in Wow ! I just went to another airport on my own and found my way back..:yes:.

Enjoy the rest of your time with your instructors and learn as much as you can from his (her) experience.. Sounds like the finish line is within site, good job

Congrats!!! Have Fun!!!

Back