For Sale [SOLD] 2002 Tahoe, Cherry

timwinters

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
LTD
The Tahoe, a 2002, is cherry. I bought it in August 2016 from an elderly couple who were buying a new one and the dealer offered them next to nothing as a trade it. It was the wife's car and they kept it nice...really nice. I have also. It had about 118,000 miles on it when I bought it, it now has about 181,000. It has just about every option you could get back then including dual heat and AC (for the backseat). It also has the stock air shock system that jacks the ass end back up to level if you drop a nose heavy trailer on the hitch. It pulls as good or better than either of my trucks. Runs great, everything works and is stock, except the stereo...I wanted Bluetooth, but I still have the original one. Charcoal Gray Metallic paint, leather interior, 3rd row seating. The downside...15 to 16 mpg...on a good day with a tail wind!

Below is a link to the photos and specs for the Tahoe. I put new tires and wheels on it three years ago at about 130,000 miles. I (Lisa actually) ruined a tire, drove something thru a sidewall. Since sidewalls can’t be safely repaired I put 2 new tires on it at 160,000 miles. So, the back tires have 50k on them, the fronts have 20k. Oh, and I have a spare tire…the one that wasn’t ruined…always replace tires in pairs…

I gave $9k for the Tahoe in 2016. A premium but I knew it was worth it. I’ll be asking $6k, again a premium but it’s a really straight ride. There’s only one flaw in the leather interior and that’s a small tear at the seam on the left edge of the driver’s seat where you slide across it getting in and out. I am having that fixed.

Oh, and the cassette tape deck in the lower center console doesn’t work. That was part of the stock stereo that was removed. I left the deck in so that if anyone wants to go back to the stock stereo (as stated above I still have it), it’ll still be there and working…

Photos and specs of the Silverado that I will have for sale to follow later…if the sun ever comes out again so that I can get photos!

A link to the Window Sticker and Photos of the Tahoe:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1j_bgmhBrsfzZPiy3cLNb1b13xKtHnK8e/view?usp=sharing

Back