Social Groups On This Forum

OtisAir

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
OtisAir
Hi, When setting up a profile, one has the option of joining "social groups". When I try to search for various social groups, I come up with nothing. I've tried to wildcard it and still nothing. Is this feature enabled, and are there any groups established? I was really just curious to see what groups were out there.

Thanks

Its something that was added as a part of an upgrade to the latest version of vBulletin. We haven't advertised it, and I'm not sure we're going to leave it enabled.

I've seen them in use on other forums, and the feature leaves a lot to be desired, IMO.

I sorta think we are all part of the most important social group, "pilots."

Well I'm a social outcast. I guess we could start a group for that.

Of course, why would I want to join?

:)

Well, I don't see the need for this feature on this board unless it was Conservatives & Liberals. :D

haha,

How 'bout those that Love Bulldogs and those that, well, anyone else left can be in their own lil group!:happydance:

Well, I don't see the need for this feature on this board unless it was Conservatives & Liberals. :D
Don't forget "Fence Sitters International" and the "Chicago Liberal Society." That last one is a special group that comes with free lessons on improving your superiority complex. :D

How 'bout "those who have been to the Gaston's fly-in" and "those who live too $&@% far away to even contemplate it at this point"?

Back