Wanted: Partnership Socal Partnership

Baks

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Baks
Hey folks, I am looking to join a partnership in ktoa, klgb or khhr. I am instrument rated and rent c172s out of ktoa at this point - finished with my commercial requirements as well but need to schedule a commercial checkride sometime later this year. You guys know of any folks in Torrance or Long Beach or Hawthorne looking to form a partnership, please do let me know.

Best,
Vimarsh

Theres a 210 out that comes in and out of Torrance that might be going up for sale

I am interested in being a partner in a c182 or c210. I am a CFI,CFII and MEI.

I know this is an old post but figure I'd spread the word here too. (*bump!) It's probably a bit far but If you're still looking and interested in Whiteman (KWHP) I am selling my ownership share (1/10th) in a 1972 Cardinal 177B. AWESOME airplane. New engine. 180hp Lycoming O-360 with Power Flow. Tons of new avionics (all Garmin - GTN 650, 496, GTX 345 transponder, GTI 275s *both AI and HI - all integrated.) Drop a line if interested. Skycombers Flying Club (can find the website online).
$3600 share and $115/hr wet with $125/mo dues. 10 members total. Great for week long trips etc. Club is in great financial standing as well. TBOs all accounted for. I've been in the club for the better part of 10 years and no regrets.

Shane

Back