Soar the Morning Glory

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
a friend of a friend made this. the Morning Glory is a very interesting wave/roll cloud formation in Australia this time of year. great soaring on top of it.

edit: kents got the link below, stupid webmail...

Last edited:
Yeah, I read about that thing a bit earlier this year - that has to be just amazing to fly... heck, amazing to just see!

I completely thought the subject line was about something totally not related to aviation :eek:.

My mind is in the gutter. Thank God it's Friday.

I completely thought the subject line was about something totally not related to aviation :eek:.

My mind is in the gutter. Thank God it's Friday.
Hey, PJ, not that I think your avatar has anything to do with this, but you'd better show up for work tomorrow ... this is only THURSDAY!!! :eek: :eek:

Wait, there's another PJ on this board?! When did this happen? I'm so confused... that's never happened to me before!

Must be something in the name, because I was thinking the exact same thing about the thread title. Oh, and it is Friday now, so TGIF!! :)

the Morning Glory is a very interesting wave/roll cloud formation in Australia this time of year. great soaring on top of it.
Wow, that's fascinating! I'd love to watch that from the ground. :yes: Tony, someday you'll have to go ride that thing! :)

yea no kidding. i think ive already got a liftetime of "somedays" saved up. i guess thats a good thing. a friend who has been sending me a buch of stuff about the morning glory is a friend of a guy who has been soaring in it. my friend keeps telling me that we oughtta go down there. if only i didnt have this pesky work and school thing going on i could have a lot more fun!

Back