so...

Tony's getting married at Gaston's? Cool.

uhh yea...i guess I should probably talk to Leah about that...hmmmm. Maybe Kenny should start checking what forum a post is in.

Can't wait to see you, and everyone else, too Diana!

uhh yea...i guess I should probably talk to Leah about that...hmmmm. Maybe Kenny should start checking what forum a post is in.
I thought it was like one of those "Las Vegas" mottos. Shirely, stranger has happen! :)

I thought it was like one of those "Las Vegas" mottos. Shirely, stranger has happen! :)

no, nothing like that. For one thing, Leah's not planning on coming to Gastons, so it would be awfully tricky to find someone to marry there. I guess Nick is a minister for the church in the back of the Rolling Stone so he could officiate. Do you really even need a ceremony in Arkansas anyway? :rofl:

Kenny, you get the plane reserved for that weekend yet? See you in June!

bah you'll have that done by then. Its an easy flight. Direct To 3M0, autopilot on. piece of cake.

no, nothing like that. For one thing, Leah's not planning on coming to Gastons, so it would be awfully tricky to find someone to marry there. I guess Nick is a minister for the church in the back of the Rolling Stone so he could officiate. Do you really even need a ceremony in Arkansas anyway? :rofl:
Well, aren't Jesse and Tristan staying with us? He can marry either you or her! Either way, it's a WEDDING! :) LOL!

ha sounds good Grant. I think Leah would get jealous if I married Jesse so I'll let Tristan have him. I am staying with you at Gastons right?

ha sounds good Grant. I think Leah would get jealous if I married Jesse so I'll let Tristan have him. I am staying with you at Gastons right?
Well, Jesse isn't greedy, so I'm sure he'll share himself. Just move to Utah! :) :blowingkisses:

As far as I know you are staying with us; yes! :yes:

Back