So you want to survive an engine failure?

Buster1

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Buster
Hey folks, in case you haven't heard (shameless plug) my book can give you some incredible training and knowledge from the military on engine out procedures and techniques. Please consider it for your training and safety.

See the link below (in my signature) for info or go to Amazon and search for it. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_0326.JPG
    IMG_0326.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 45
The engine out emergency is divided into five steps. Denial. This can't be happening. Bargaining. If I'm real careful I can limp this thing back to an airport. Anger. Damn cheap chineese engine. Depression. I hope this isn't going to hurt. Acceptance. Well let me see if I can get lined up on this field here.

The engine out emergency is divided into five steps. Denial. This can't be happening. Bargaining. If I'm real careful I can limp this thing back to an airport. Anger. Damn cheap chineese engine. Depression. I hope this isn't going to hurt. Acceptance. Well let me see if I can get lined up on this field here.

I think the bargaining part would include some promises to a Deity...

It's easy. Hit your high key altitude, then fly the blue donut to low key, then turn base, flare, speed brakes, touchdown and hook if necessary. :)

Has the AOA replaced the metal landing calculator? ;)

Back