So who is flying the farthest to get to OSH?

Come on. By Diana or Barb routing, Port-A is right on the route! LOL

Yeah, that's the ONLY thing I regret about our move to the island -- no more "World's Only Fly-In Pool Party" in Iowa City... :( :redface: :nonod: :dunno:

Man, we had some fun ones!

Yeah, that's the ONLY thing I regret about our move to the island -- no more "World's Only Fly-In Pool Party" in Iowa City... :( :redface: :nonod: :dunno:

Man, we had some fun ones!
You mean you're not getting a great contingent of fliers coming up from Mexico and Central and South America stopping by on their way up to OSH?

I'll be traveling about 1 hour 38 minutes, over 76 miles, and burning about 4 gallons of 87 octane.

Oh, you said "flying." :(

Similarly,

I'm traveling 1124 miles one way, 19 1/2 hrs, 32 1/2 Gallons of 91 Oct. Except this is my transportation.....

Attachments

• IMG_2138.jpg
    IMG_2138.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 9
You mean you're not getting a great contingent of fliers coming up from Mexico and Central and South America stopping by on their way up to OSH?

Heh. Nope.

But that's okay -- we get to leave early for OSH now, so we won't be here to greet 'em, even if they DO show up. (But our inn-sitter and the rest of our staff will.)

Rob wins, hands down. Doing a trip like that on the motorcycle is hard travel. We should each buy him a beer when he arrives.

Rob wins, hands down. Doing a trip like that on the motorcycle is hard travel. We should each buy him a beer when he arrives.

I appreciate the gesture, but I don't drink, so ice water or iced tea will do just fine. :)

Back