So I am starting a non profit...

Snide? Got that bar set a bit low, it seems to me. But I concede others have diffrent sensibilities. Maybe have a checklist on the application?
1. Interested in aviation?
2. Family income is xxxx or less?
3. Pee standing, or sitting?

I jest. . .while I find the discrimination by gender bizarre, it is her time, energy, and vision.

I was extremely surprised to find out myself but did you know that a large percentage of male millennials are being brought up to pee sitting down "because it makes less of a mess"? So that question wouldn't necessarily work.

For the record not only do I pee standing up I even **** standing up.

Air drop those puppies eh? Bombs away! I hover on airlines myself. No way my cheekies are touching that seat.

I was extremely surprised to find out myself but did you know that a large percentage of male millennials are being brought up to pee sitting down "because it makes less of a mess"? So that question wouldn't necessarily work.

I know of a fellow male pilot who does this. Freaked me out when I heard.

We did the EZ form for a Flying Club and had within a month.
Only issue is a C3 typically takes longer than a C7 because C3 are exempt and charitable where a flying club is a C7 and not charitable.

did you know that a large percentage of male millennials are being brought up to pee sitting down "because it makes less of a mess"? .

6 yo grandson pees standing up. Whew...

Wow. On the plus side, it thins the competition for my 9 year old grandson - so replace the question with:

Can you write your name in the snow?

Wow. On the plus side, it thins the competition for my 9 year old grandson - so replace the question with:

I know a few ladies that would answer yes to that.

When are you going to move on to high-school ?

I know a few ladies that would answer yes to that.
So, tougher than I thought. . .hmmm. . .how about:

Do you self-identify as female?

Not as catchy, fer sure, and now that the Y chromzone thingy isn't necessarily definitive, harder to pin down. .

IRS fixed that? In he past I've seen that status letter take years.

A lot of it depends on how well you fill them out. I got the one for Cloud Nine in about 4 months.

Where did PP go anyway? I don't think she has responded on her own thread in a while.

Where did PP go anyway? I don't think she has responded on her own thread in a while.

She has a bunch of threads like this - posts an OP then doesn't respond to any of the replies.

She has a bunch of threads like this - posts an OP then doesn't respond to any of the replies.

Hence why I tried to help that guy out in the other thread, because I knew she wouldn't.

See, chauvinist posts like this are why women aren't pilots! Real nice, Mr. Cajun!

:rofl:

Since when did Cajun give her password to her husband?

The slippery slope has been approached and I fear we have already started the downward motion.

I think non-profits are super... met up with some of my 99s friends down at the Chatham airport yesterday and we got to chatting about some of the logistics behind starting one. Definitely a bit of a headache, but worthwhile to accomplish something meaningful. Before I went up for my flight yesterday, I actually bumped into one of the CFIs from the school next door to mine. Super nice guy... see him around a lot. Anyway, he and I got to talking about some things. Interesting conversation. About non-profits, obviously.

How is that suprising. She asked a tax question and got middle school potty talk and political arguments in return.

PP has no interest in this. She starts a thread and never answers any questions, nor comment on the replies. Oshkosh? She said she was excited to go this year, no response from her about how it went. Aerobatic flight she was going on "the next day" No comments about how it went. She's a phony.

I think non-profits are super... met up with some of my 99s friends down at the Chatham airport yesterday and we got to chatting about some of the logistics behind starting one. Definitely a bit of a headache, but worthwhile to accomplish something meaningful. Before I went up for my flight yesterday, I actually bumped into one of the CFIs from the school next door to mine. Super nice guy... see him around a lot. Anyway, he and I got to talking about some things. Interesting conversation. About non-profits, obviously.

Did he know of this PP?

Did he know of this PP?

That seems to be the insinuation.

PP comes on here and posts commercial things. "Hey go to this new air show (that I'm pushing for the promoter)" Then disappears. "Hey, here's an awesome opportunity to work for this place that I work for!" Then disappears. "Who wants to do aerobatic training at the place that I work?" Then disappears. "I'm so excited to go to Oshkosh!" Disappears. "Who wants to buy POHs from me?" Disappears.

POA is just an advertising spot for her, sprinkled with enough non-commercial posts to maintain some semblance of legitimacy.

How is that suprising. She asked a tax question and got middle school potty talk and political arguments in return.
And a LOT of resources. I've noticed for a long time that pilots are a bunch of highly opinionated, almost-never-wrong goons but we are friendly in spite of it.

PP has no interest in this. She starts a thread and never answers any questions, nor comment on the replies. Oshkosh? She said she was excited to go this year, no response from her about how it went. Aerobatic flight she was going on "the next day" No comments about how it went. She's a phony.

This particular demographic has that attention span, if my past dating experience is of any indication. I come here for the white knight comments personally. :D

We mostly discussed the POTUS TFR.

Maybe you did, but knowing you I'd bet that you did ask at least if he knew of 'her', if 'she' even exists. Have you seen her around being your school is next door?

Last edited:
That seems to be the insinuation.

Honestly, we genuinely just had an interesting conversation... the insinuation part was me being a brat because I honestly don't take these threads seriously anymore. I bump into people from that school all the time - their door is mere feet from the one I rent from. No, I've never seen PP and no I didn't care enough to ask the guy about her. It wouldn't be appropriate, anyway. I know several people from my school are on here and am sure there are at least as many from hers... if she isn't legit - and I'm sure she is, that stuff has a way of coming to light.

So, tougher than I thought. . .hmmm. . .how about:

Do you self-identify as female?

Not as catchy, fer sure, and now that the Y chromzone thingy isn't necessarily definitive, harder to pin down. .

Jenner?

I was thinking about starting a non profit flight school in remote regions of South America and bring aviation to its indigenous tribes.

Back