Smugmug Pilots of America community?

Bill

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
This page intentionally left blank
I created a community on Smugmug (a photo hosting web site) called PilotsofAmerica. Those of us who are smugmug users can request to join the community, and then link their aviation related picture galleries to the community. I've loaded up a few of my galleries as examples, and this can be seen at:

http://www.smugmug.com/community/PilotsofAmerica

So, I ask the following:
  1. Does the management council have any problems with the creation of this community? If so, I will delete it.
  2. Are there enough smugmug users here to make this useful?

Yes, yes, I created first and asked forgiveness later, oh well.

Is there a problem with the Photo Gallery here I don't know about?

Isn't PilotsofAmerica copyrighted, or in the process of, re the structure in which Adam is involved? Chuck?

HR

I know - I just was checking.

Honestly, I load all my pictures to Smugmug. And Smugmug has a function that easily allows you to create a community. Then, others can join and freely associate their galleries with the community.

Another group I belong to does this, just drop in on the community page now and then and check out the new photos.

It just keeps one from having to upload pics to multiple sites. It seems there isn't much interest any, so I'll give it the axe.

Isn't PilotsofAmerica copyrighted, or in the process of, re the structure in which Adam is involved? Chuck?

Yeah, and that was the main reasoning for my original question. Easier just to kill it, so *poof* it will be gone.

Or maybe you can be a test case for the PoA Legal team?? :rofl:

Lets see if they got the teeth and resources to fight!! :D:D

They have Spike on the team now, and he has a background not only in lawyer'ing but also electricity. Dangerous.

Back