Smoking plane doesn't matter <g>

That's you Ken! Always learnin new stuff <g>

Things like this really hurt GA. There are a lot of folks that just won't ride in one of those "little planes", including one very cute young lady I've been trying to convince. Just hurts us all.

Best,

Dave

Things like this really hurt GA. There are a lot of folks that just won't ride in one of those "little planes", including one very cute young lady I've been trying to convince. Just hurts us all.
Now, is this the one who believes in reincarnation?

I am pleased to learn that Wal-Mart carries a selection of aircraft engine parts.
You haven't been to the aviation section of Wal-Mart yet? They carry a fine selection of aircraft parts - most made in China. I don't go there either BTW.

The fire department must have made it there pretty quickly. The tires are still holding air, but of course the fabric is toast :D (pun intended).

Do Walmart parts have FAA approval or come with a STC? That's important to reflect in the writer's facts!

I'm surprised the writer didn't say, "no flight plan was filed."

I'm surprised the writer didn't say, "no flight plan was filed."
You know, I really do wonder how a reporter would act if when reporting an incident involving a GA aircraft, there actually was a flight plan filed. :dunno:

In case you crash, always file a flight plan and always wear clean underwear!

You know, I really do wonder how a reporter would act if when reporting an incident involving a GA aircraft, there actually was a flight plan filed. :dunno:
"Plane crashes; authorities are baffled, as he did file a flight plan and was under full control of ATC at the time and the weather was clear."

And be sure not to not do anything you don't want your mom to read about in the NTSB report :D

Had a friend in college who went abroad for the summer or a semester or something. Brought a box full of "indelicacies" over to my house, saying "If I die, I don't want my mom to find these!"

"Plane crashes; authorities are baffled, as he did file a flight plan and was under full control of ATC at the time and the weather was clear."

"The FAA and the NTSB have not given the cause of today's crash." ("The FAA and NTSB are investigating.") :dunno:

I am pleased to learn that Wal-Mart carries a selection of aircraft engine parts. I learned something else from this article, too. I did not know the cowl was "the part of the airplane between the engine cover and the windshield."
I buy all my aircraft engine parts there. I got a good price on new jugs, yeah they were originally for a lawnmower but with a little bit of grease you can get 'em to fit an o320

Had a friend in college who went abroad for the summer or a semester or something. Brought a box full of "indelicacies" over to my house, saying "If I die, I don't want my mom to find these!"

Yeah, but what if YOU die and YOUR mom finds them?!

I am pleased to learn that Wal-Mart carries a selection of aircraft engine parts. I learned something else from this article, too. I did not know the cowl was "the part of the airplane between the engine cover and the windshield."

I was surprised to learn that Cessna's have an "exhaust HOSE".

I am even more surprised to find out that Pipers are Cessnas. :D

I like to call them Pipnas. They are much like jackalopes, which are only found in Utah and Colorado in elevations above 8500.

Back