Small Flight Gear Bag

HPNPilot1200

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Jason
"Small" [Yet Large] Flight Gear Bag

Selling a USED navyish/green color small flight gear back in GREAT condition!

Specs and Details:

Organize Your Pilot Gear with Flight Gear by Sporty's®

Whether it's a quick trip around the pattern or a week-long getaway, the pilots at Sporty's® understand the need for a convenient way to transport your gear. Your equipment represents a sizable investment, and Sporty's offers a convenient way to transport and protect it - no matter how much your pack! The Flight Gear line includes bags with a variety of zipped compartments, dedicated gear and chart pockets, reinforced bottoms, thick padding, detachable shoulder straps, wrap-around support handles and more - plus patented features you won't find on other bags. Available in a size, style and color to suit practically any mission you may encounter. Don't be fooled by cheap imitations!

Features:
•strong, lightweight Du Pont Cordura®
•water-resistant, 1000 denier fabric
•durable YKK zippers for long life
•three-year guarantee
•made in USA

Small Flight Gear Bag
This patented bag is the perfect size for overnight or weekend trips.
•7 exterior pockets (padded transceiver pocket, two chart pockets, two roomy side pockets, two zippered storage pouches)
•detachable shoulder strap
•overall - 18"l x 11"w x 9 1/2"h
•center compartment 15 1/2"l x 6"w x 9 1/2"h

Looking for $50 or higher for this item. The money received from the purchase will go towards my flight training costs. Please post/PM/E-mail me if interested.

Jason

EDIT: NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SOLD ON E-BAY! :-D

Last edited:
HPNPilot1200 said:
The money received from the purchase will go towards my flight training costs.

Ooh I know how that is.
Thought you might like a picture!
5471l.jpg

Small? That's not small!
Mine is 14 x 6 x 10 and fits everything I need.

N2212R said:
Small? That's not small!
Mine is 14 x 6 x 10 and fits everything I need.

You're right, Ed. It's not small, but it's Sporty's 'Small Flight Gear bag" not Sporty's "Original Flight Gear Bag" so that's why I incuded it in the title.

Jason

Attached to this post are photo's of the bag. It has a few loose threads on the seems of the handle, but besides that, it's in great condition!

Thanks,
Jason

Attachments

• IMG_0147.jpg
    IMG_0147.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0148.jpg
    IMG_0148.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Back