Small Dog In Need of A Ride to Oshkosh Area!!

kjsaunders

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Ksaunders
DATE(s): Friday, July 25th or any date thereafter. The receiving family is offering any pilots who help transport Trapper to Oshkosh a place to stay while they are at Air Venture and day passes for the event!!

TRIP: Start Atlanta Area Airports
End Oshkosh (KOSH)

CANINE PASSENGER

"Trapper" - his family was no longer able to care for him, so we found this sweet baby a wonderful new home in Wisconsin! (10 Miles North of KOSH Airport)

Hopefully someone who's headed to the premier fly-in event of the year, the EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2014, can take a passenger!

• Male, shepherd mix – UTD on all shots, flea & heartworm treatment, and neutered
  • Weight: 25 - 30 pounds
  • Demeanor: Very friendly, playful, and smart!
  • Can fly without crate or we can find a crate for him
Total Canine Passengers: 1 (approx. 25 - 30 lbs total)

Please send to any other pilots you may know who may be able to help with this flight transport or contact me directly if you can help with needed legs of this transport. Thank you on behalf of Trapper - as soon as we get Trapper transported, our foster home opens up and we will be able to rescue another dog in need! WE APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!

Carolyn O'Brian - Carolyn@tagteaminc.com
Kevin J. Saunders -ksaunder@prattindustries.com

I will be departing LZU Tuesday for OSH and would be fine with a passenger.

Thank you so very much. Carolyn contacted me and was beside herself with joy. I would imagine she is working out the details with you. We would also like to send you a Freedom Flitz shirt from Two Tailz. Please let me know your shirt size and we'll make sure you are sporting one at Oshkosh!

Kevin Saunders

Lol! Good job Henning. Expect a full write up with pics on this one. :)

Thank you so very much. Carolyn contacted me and was beside herself with joy. I would imagine she is working out the details with you. We would also like to send you a Freedom Flitz shirt from Two Tailz. Please let me know your shirt size and we'll make sure you are sporting one at Oshkosh!

Kevin Saunders

Large or extra large.

Bravo Zulu, Henning. Dods are good people, so's Cap Henning.

Is Trapper splitting the costs?

Is Trapper splitting the costs?

Heck, just half the fuel costs lol, let alone the last round of stuff and the annual. Unfortunately dogs are just a bunch of free loading liberal welfare cases. Ought to just cut them all off and then they'll have to earn their own way.:rofl:

Come to think of it, sounds pretty stupid.:D

<seeing who sends the thread to Spin Zone in 3...2...1...:lol:>

Last edited:
Heck, just half the fuel costs lol, let alone the last round of stuff and the annual. Unfortunately dogs are just a bunch of free loading liberal welfare cases. Ought to just cut them all off and then they'll have to earn their own way.:rofl:

Come to think of it, sounds pretty stupid.:D

<seeing who sends the thread to Spin Zone in 3...2...1...:lol:>

Well I think we'd have to ask the CC on this but I believe Trapper has "common purpose" in this case. I think compensation, say no more than two dog bones to you would be allowed.

I do think Trapper would have a valid argument for "acting PIC" since he is in essence authorizing the flight.

Trapper has arrived, I may have trouble getting him out of the FBO though, they want to keep him. Gwinnett Aero (used to be Landmark at LZU) is giving me 70¢ off fuel for taking him.
image.jpg

Don't fly too high! I've flown a lot of PnP trips and dogs can be quite odiferous above 7500' or so! High pressure inside...low pressure outside...not a good combination. Have fun.

:)

Don't fly too high! I've flown a lot of PnP trips and dogs can be quite odiferous above 7500' or so! High pressure inside...low pressure outside...not a good combination. Have fun.

:)

Lol, tell me about it, the first time I flew a girlfriend's dog with us, the plane got a serious fumigation.

Are you bringing the plane back to LZU after Oshkosh? I'd be up for a beer or to if you are around.

Trapper has arrived, I may have trouble getting him out of the FBO though, they want to keep him. Gwinnett Aero (used to be Landmark at LZU) is giving me 70¢ off fuel for taking him.
View attachment 35093

What's his final destination? So cute I may need to arrange an intercept ...

Good on ya!

Back