Sleep

jesse

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jesse
I need a place to sleep Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. Anyone have room for all or some of those nights?

I need a place to sleep Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night. Anyone have room for all or some of those nights?
Jesse, our second bedroom with it's own bathroom and two beds might be available, but I won't know about that for a few weeks. We have a couch in the living room with your name on it if you want it.

Jesse, if you don't mind sharing a room (not a bed :)) with Pete, I've got you covered.

You can have my left wing, I will be under the right (should I be able to go). No snoring.

Jesse,
At this time, I also have an open bed for Thur thru Sun.

as long as you can stand my snoring :)
Dude, Breathe-Right Strips. Get the large ones. (The small ones are basically ineffective, at least for me.) Those things saved my relationship when the better half and I moved in together.

Any chance whoever else had a spare bed might be able to give one to me? :)

Maybe I should have specified that I have available a bed in a room in which Pete has a different bed! :):yes:

Back