Skyradar DX, Dual-Band ADS-B, AHRS, WAAS GPS, WiFi LNIB $600

airdale

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
airdale
4nTpjGM.jpg

This high-grade receiver has only flown three or four times. If I told you it was brand new, you would believe me. It is that nice.

I won't insult your intelligence by pasting a bunch of boilerplate in this advert. The technical information is here: http://www.skyradar.net/skyscope-receiver/skyradar-dx.html

Additional observatons:

• Professional-grade remote-able antennas, properly cut for each frequency, not low-sensitivity antennas that look like they came off a $40 radio-controlled toy.
  • Screw-lock antenna and power connections can't pull out accidentally.
  • Gold plated connectors for corrosion resistance.
  • Aluminum case for excellent heat dissipation.
  • Compatible with most EFBs, including WingX, Avilution, iFly hardware boxes, iFly smartphone & tablet apps, FlyQ. Said to be currently incompatible with ForeFlight and Garmin Pilot, but this may change.
Selling due to lost medical and I want to cut back on the toys. Pay them $849 for new or pay me $600 for like new. Not a hard decision, right?

Shipping included. Paypal add 3% or just send me a check or money order. Trustworthy seller: 8-year POA member, 650+ feedback on eBay.

Sold pending funds/buyer mailing a check.

PM me if you want to be the backup buyer.

4nTpjGM.jpg

This high-grade receiver has only flown three or four times. If I told you it was brand new, you would believe me. It is that nice.

I won't insult your intelligence by pasting a bunch of boilerplate in this advert. The technical information is here: http://www.skyradar.net/skyscope-receiver/skyradar-dx.html

Additional observatons:

• Professional-grade remote-able antennas, properly cut for each frequency, not low-sensitivity antennas that look like they came off a $40 radio-controlled toy.
  • Screw-lock antenna and power connections can't pull out accidentally.
  • Gold plated connectors for corrosion resistance.
  • Aluminum case for excellent heat dissipation.
  • Compatible with most EFBs, including WingX, Avilution, iFly hardware boxes, iFly smartphone & tablet apps, FlyQ. Said to be currently incompatible with ForeFlight and Garmin Pilot, but this may change.
Selling due to lost medical and I want to cut back on the toys. Pay them $849 for new or pay me $600 for like new. Not a hard decision, right?

Shipping included. Paypal add 3% or just send me a check or money order. Trustworthy seller: 8-year POA member, 650+ feedback on eBay.

BAM!! That is how you sell something on the internet folks...

Yeah. I guess I underpriced it! You never know ...

At least I avoided getting raped with all of the eBay fees. Thanks, POA.

Yeah. I guess I underpriced it! You never know ...

At least I avoided getting raped with all of the eBay fees. Thanks, POA.

Nah, I was just too lazy to low ball you. :lol: I was torn between this and something like a dynon d1/d2 but this was cheaper and the guy with the d1 for sale doesn't seem to want to move on price or I'd have bought that. Maybe should have anyway, lol

I don't have this yet, it's on the way, but since I'm offloading my share in the plane it occurs to me that I don't really need this. If someone else wants it I'll pass it on for the same price.

I don't have this yet, it's on the way, but since I'm offloading my share in the plane it occurs to me that I don't really need this. If someone else wants it I'll pass it on for the same price.

BAM!!, and that's what you call the buyers remorse folks!!! :rofl:

Back