SkyMall Magazine

SixPapaCharlie

May the force be with you
Display Name

Display name:
Sixer
This is dumb but I like to keep copies of skymall magazine in the back seat pockets of our plane because I think it is funny. I have gotten good chuckles out of friends when they strap in back there and see the mag.

Okay, so I went to skymall website and maybe it is there but I cannot
find the link where I can order the magazine.

If anyone knows how I can order it or if any of you have access to them, let me know and I will pay shipping. I fly commercial about once every 2-3 years and my only 2 copies are in rough shape.

Last edited:
Just flew from Florida,if I'd known I would have gotten you a couple of copies. Not flying commercial again for months sorry.

If, in fact you did mean the 'magazine' American Way, then here's your link:

http://hub.aa.com/en/aw/contact-us

<edit: If you drive down here; 4333 Amon Carter Blvd., MD 5374 Fort Worth, TX they prolly have back issues in the building and will give them for free. >

It took me about 15 seconds to find it:

http://www.skymall.com/skymall-catalog/CATALOG.html

It might help if you realize it's a CATALOG not a magazine.

Excellent Thank you

They should adjust their rewards algorithm to filter out zero dollar stuff

attachment.php

Attachments

• sm.jpg
    sm.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 256
I always wondered who kept them in business. I've never known anyone who ordered from the catalog.

I'm almost afraid to say this out loud...I've been tempted a couple of times.

I enjoy thumbing through it. I fly commercial 2-3 times a year. I had never thought to grab a copy for the plane...

I too have been tempted to buy. What I usually do though is jump onto google and look for other places to get it from. [Window]Shop high end like brookstone then get it from amazon.com.
I like the idea of having skymall onboard. It might calm down those nervous flyers to see something familiar. I was planning to offer inflight drinks and snacks but never got around to it. Getting the pilot to the airplane has become difficult enough...
AND THAT IS ME!!!

Last edited:
Well I signed up for a subscription which is free on that link that Ron provided.

I signed my wife up for subscription for a gag gift for xmas. She loves that catalog

Excellent Thank you

attachment.php

No no, that's on purpose, see if Mrs 6PC had seen that pop up, she would have been inspired to buy something to earn rewards....:lol: it's the same line of logic as buying a bunch of stuff you don't need that's on sale to save money.

Some airlines have stopped carrying it. I believe untied said they would not have it on there aircraft anymore.

I think it is American, they picked up a competing catalog.

And they have made a belly up landing. Sky Mall has announced the are going out of business.

Excellent Thank you

attachment.php

My insurance company recently sent me a flyer stating that I could save $0.00/yr on my prescriptions if I signed up for their new plan. I giggled.

I am surprised they made it this long, I have never seen anyone buy anything from them.:dunno: They do have some weird stuff that occupies me for 5 minutes on the plane, but that's about it. :dunno:

Gosh maybe we better all order catalogs for the back of our planes :) May be worth big money one day :)

What kind of place have you been hanging out in where they crap on the walls?

Sounds like some Aggie frat house.

I believe he said the crap is off the wall. So on the floor presumably. Dogs perhaps? :dunno:

Back