SkyguardTWX portable ADS-B out transmitter

sealsjc

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
jcsF15
978mhz UAT ADS-B OUT Transmitter for sale. This is a portable system that will enable any aircraft to trigger ADS-B traffic that can be seen on any portable IN system such as Stratus, etc. Works great. Selling because I've upgraded to permanent certified ADS-B out.

If you want to see what ADS-B traffic is all about before investing big $ then this is the way to do it!

Details of product available at manufacturer's website: http://adsb.skyguardtwx.com/uat-transmitter/

I've used this for a year with no problems. It's been updated to the latest hardware and firmware two months ago by manufacturer. Goes for $1000 new. Asking $600.

Yes, he modified it a couple of months ago with the required new GPS position source and different SIL and SDA values so it will continue to function after 2016.

This isn't a permanent solution for a certified aircraft; it never will be. What it does do is get the system working so you can see what ADS-B traffic (not just lucky hits from someone else's traffic volume) looks like. I bought it so I could make an informed decision about spending considerably more money on a certified system. It served its purpose well. I'm offering it for sale to someone who may wish to do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back