For Sale SkyGuard TWX ADS-B

DrBlackrose

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
DrBlackrose
This is a fully functional ADS-B in and out portable. I bought this back in 2016. I know the unit works well because the time I used it for OUT I got a call from the FAA stating.....We cant tell you to stop using it but we highly recommend you dont.....so I complied :D I did use it for IN and GPS with the transceiver turned off and it does great. You may be able to use this for experimental or LSA for IN and OUT but not 100% sure on what is allowed please do some research before buying. I will be glad to send anyone pictures so just ask. I would like $220 for it. I have a LEVIL BOM for my ADS-B IN ordered is the reason for selling.

Trevor Feaster

This is a fully functional ADS-B in and out portable. I bought this back in 2016. I know the unit works well because the time I used it for OUT I got a call from the FAA stating.....We cant tell you to stop using it but we highly recommend you dont.....so I complied :D I did use it for IN and GPS with the transceiver turned off and it does great. You may be able to use this for experimental or LSA for IN and OUT but not 100% sure on what is allowed please do some research before buying. I will be glad to send anyone pictures so just ask. I would like $220 for it. I have a LEVIL BOM for my ADS-B IN ordered is the reason for selling.

Trevor Feaster
I'm interested as using it for ads-b in and gps only with I-fly app
John

I will take 150$ for it. Would you like any pictures?

Is this still for sale? If so, please call me at 541-890-6676

Thank you,

Bill

Back