SKOL STOL Competition & Fly-in (Isle, Minnesota MY72)

Tom Wolf

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
NS Tom
I hope you'll join us for the SKOL STOL Competition & Fly-in this weekend in Isle, MN (MY72) on Friday and Saturday. We'll have camping, amazing food, live music, fishing, and some amazing pilots!

Join us on the shores of Mille Lacs Lake for a full weekend of flying and airplanes! Tickets remain available at the discounted rate of $10 through Thursday, July 6, and will increase to $15 after that. Registration for competitors closes at 4:00pm on Friday, July 7.

As this is a new event in a new location for us, it's a great time to join in the competition. If you've new to Competitions but have been practicing at your home airport, come out and give it a shot in our rookie class, where you compete in a safe, relaxed, environment. If you're a seasoned bush pilot, compete in our standard or unlimited classes to win some great prizes! We're giving out over $40k in prizes this year for the class winners, including a Hartzell Voyager Propeller for one lucky winner.
We're committed to continuing keeping General Aviation safe, exciting and accessible to the public and local communities by hosting these events in local communities across the US.

Where: MY72 Airport, Isle, Minnesota

When: Friday & Saturday. Flying 12-6 on Friday, 10-5 on Saturday, Music & BBQ follows on Friday

What: A STOL Competition & Fly-In

Price: $10 admission in advance / $15 at the gate / Competitors $125 (covers prizes, giveaways, dinner, camping) / Camping $70

As always, Volunteer admission, camping and food is free! Sign up to volunteer on our website.

Can't make it? Watch online.

I have removed all of the URLs from my post, but if you want more info, you can ask me below.

Back