skinheads

U

Unregistered

do any of you docs know of any good remedies for baldness? how about rogaine or any natural cures?

The packaging on rogaine (or on its web site) will answer your question. Success rate is low, and the threshold of what the company considered "success" is also low. A dusting of peachfuzz is considered success.

Nothing at all with being bald. Be proud of who you are, instead to trying to conform to someone else's idea of who you should be.

pretty much all the men on my moms side fo the family are bald or getting there by 40. im doomed

pretty much all the men on my moms side fo the family are bald or getting there by 40. im doomed

Yup... My mother's father and brother were both bald by the time they were 25. Guess what? So was I. Now I figure, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em... hence the Gillette Mach 3 :)

yep, a comb over is not for me. polish that dome until it shines

Turtle Wax works great! :) j/k

Actually, there is a product called Bald Guyz wipes... they're great!

Or you could always have your dog put to sleep, and get a stapler.

Well, in addition to all the wonderful advice above, I will add my witch doctorly herbal plugs:

Rosemary essential oil: After cleaning your hair, apply about thirty drops or so and massage into scalp. Rosemary has been used for hundreds of years (or longer) as a treatment to improve circulation to the scalp and supposedly stimulate hair growth. If you are already bald, i doubt it will bring any back, however.

I use rosemary and a rosemary and olive oil treatment over the weekends when I can putter around the house with oily hair. (If you have dry flaky scalp/hair, this is a good thing.) After a few hours, shampoo with mild shampoo.

Eat more protein, drink lots of water, brush or massage your scalp daily, get lots of B-vitamins.

Other than that--celebrate your natural self. There are a lot of things more important than hair, and consider yourself lucky if you are a guy. It's a lot worse for women. Most women don't mind a guy with scalp showing, but it doesn't work the other way around.

Good luck, whatever you choose.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back