Situational awareness test ( sort of)

Wow, I suck at that...my mother would be ashamed. I at least got the right country, most of the time, if not exactly the right spot.

I got 24K, give or take. Fun!

I'd never even heard of the place on the little island in the eastern Med - "something de something?"

Hard to know where Zagreb and Graz are with no boudaries.

I got 24K, give or take. Fun!

I'd never even heard of the place on the little island in the eastern Med - "something de something?"

Palma de Mallorca? Destination for lots of drunken Brits, who go there to turn their skin bright red and drink heavily. Speedos are de rigeur.

I did sorta crappy, big errors being forgetting that Gotheborg (sp?) is in Sweden, and completely losing Nice. D'oh!

Yeah, I think I remember seeing a picture of you there!

Attachments

• borat-20060607053153666-000.jpg
    borat-20060607053153666-000.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 12
I did terrible the first time, I think around 14,000. I finally got to the point where I could average around 24,000 depending on how many Eastern European cities I got and when. I do alright just guessing east or west based on the name, although I can't tell you how many times I tried to put Stockholm and Coopenhagen in Germany, even though I know better.

I really have no clue where any of them are. Since when did Europe matter?

I really have no clue where any of them are. Since when did Europe matter?

Spoken like someone who lives in the geographical center of the US!:rofl:

29025. I found it very easy… but then I lived in Europe for about 8 years.

26608. Put Bilbao on the wrong side of Spain and Mallorca on the wrong island. Guess I should stay out of Spain….

Back