Site maintenance (20091003)

jason

Administrator
Management Council Member
Display Name

Display name:
Jason W (FlyNE)
I performed some maintenance on the web server tonight cleaning up some deprecated PHP settings. If you notice anything odd happening please post here so that Jesse or I can check it out.

Just a quick question: How do I change the phrase under my name in my postings..ie, I am in the site as DutchessFlier, and under my name it says 'Pre Flight'..I want to change 'Pre Flight' to something else. Thanks for the help

Just a quick question: How do I change the phrase under my name in my postings..ie, I am in the site as DutchessFlier, and under my name it says 'Pre Flight'..I want to change 'Pre Flight' to something else. Thanks for the help

Post more! ;-) It's post count driven. You're in "preflight" because you only have 70-some posts at this time.

As Troy said. That's a function of post count. The actual table can be found here.

http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_item

I think antother (Taxi to Parking) was added later. After Scott and Kenny reached 10,000 posts.

You can also donate to the site to gain the ability to edit it yourself.

http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/payments.php

I think antother (Taxi to Parking) was added later. After Scott and Kenny reached 10,000 posts.
And I think we really need another few now. Like "tying down" and "having a cold one":)

I performed some maintenance on the web server tonight cleaning up some deprecated PHP settings. If you notice anything odd happening please post here so that Jesse or I can check it out.
I have not noticed any degradation in any service today at all. All seems to be working well.

It was. Chuck also indicated that he added another title after 50k posts too. Taxi to Parking comes up at 25k.
So 10,000 to touchdown, then another 15,000 to taxi to parking? Must either be a really short flight or large airport!

Back