Simflyer add-on avionics for MSFS

Lee I have DreamFleets Archerr II its a great add on and VERY realistic. it has a GNS moving map but not the 530 or 430

I was just on the Dreamfleet website. It looks like they have an Archer III in the works.

AdamZ said:
Lee I have DreamFleets Archerr II its a great add on and VERY realistic. it has a GNS moving map but not the 530 or 430

if your looking for the GNS430/530 get the RXP package for fs9. be the best non plane addon for sim yet!

As for the Archer III Dreamfleet has had that one in the works for a couple of months.. not sure if and when they will ever get it but i have both of the other archer II's and they arnt bad planes..wouldnt be hard to convert it

Last edited:
tautry said:
if your looking for the GNS430/530 get the RXP package for fs9. be the best non plane addon for sim yet!

As for the Archer III Dreamfleet has had that one in the works for a couple of months.. not sure if and when they will ever get it but i have both of the other archer II's and they arnt bad planes..wouldnt be hard to convert it

That one looks good too but it's more expensive than the simflyer one.

Yes it is.. but it has almost every road and rail way in it.. i use it to vfr on the sim

Back